Friday 26 August 2011

About me

I am from Tenerife in the Canary Islands of Spain and I speak fluent English and Spanish. I became a therapist because of my keen interest in holistic human development and a firm belief that everyone can, and should, dedicate a little time to improving their quality of life.

My defining characteristics are optimism, tolerance and enthusiastic and I really enjoy helping my clients achieve complete mental and physical balance, increasing both their health and their happiness.



Year 2011

There is, inside you, all of the potential to be whatever you want to be and all the energy to do whatever you want to do.



Year 2016

One morning you will awake to find that you are the person you dreamed of, doing what you wanted to do, simply because you had the courage to believe in your potential and to hold on to your dream. ~ Donna Levine ~



No comments: