Friday 26 August 2011

Career

I moved to London at the beginning of 2009, after working for the highly reputed Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Company, and later, at a Five-Star Hotel Spa in the south of Tenerife. In fact, in order to work for the Cruise Line, I had to come to London and complete a stringent training course with Steiner (a British company).

Since 2009, I have been working in one of London's most prestigious Health and Beauty Spas, The Dorchester Spa, and as a freelance therapist with a rapidly growing clientele. Other experience included working at a chiropractor clinic. 15 years of experience.

In addition to my extensive professional training and experience, I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and I am a member of  the (CThA).

















No comments: